• Welcome to Internet Business Trainings (IBT) Forum . Create Your Free Account Now Click Here

22 - Social Media Marketing Roadmap Webinar 5

How You Rate This Webinar ?

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 14.3%

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters

Hina HM

New
Before watching these webinars about social media, I was thinking, why should I watch this. Why should I use social media for business purpose?
I am just a student, learning web development and I will do freelancing on a freelance market place then, why social media?
But as I am committed to watching all these webinars and follow these, so I started watching it.
After watching, My commitment paid me.
Without social media, I cannot excel in today's world. I have to share my workings, achievements, and learnings to the world, and without social media, it is impossible.
I have penned down almost all the key point discussed in these webinars, but this is not still satisfactory for me.
Every single sentence of Sir is noteworthy.
I have to watch it again, and I am committed.

Before watching these webinars about social media, I was thinking, why should I watch this. Why should I use social media for business purpose?
I am just a student, learning web development and I will do freelancing on a freelance market place then, why social media?
But as I am committed to watching all these webinars and follow these, so I started watching it.
After watching, My commitment paid me.
Without social media, I cannot excel in today's world. I have to share my workings, achievements, and learnings to the world, and without social media, it is impossible.
I have penned down almost all the key point discussed in these webinars, but this is not still satisfactory for me.
Every single sentence of Sir is noteworthy.
I have to watch it again, and I am committed.
Good.

Share it with others too... Especially in your circle :)

Regards
Umar Faizan

Consistency is one of the key element in the road map. it also includes content timing, be it on daily basis or weekly. you must decide it before hand so that you make content available for it in time. it will help to generate activity on your selected social media platform . you must clearly mention and decide the type of content you will use text, video, audio , quotes. It will be very effective if you plan for the next six month contents available to you in advance to promote your business. people pay you for the value you provide them through your service so focus on the quality of content you are providing. you cannot fool your client, if you want to increase your price you first need to increase the value of your service.Don't be greedy if have load of work share it with the competent people around you and let them earn. Do not lose your client value it. keep an eye on your competitor and see what they are doing, analyze it and adopt what suits you. Treat your competitor as your supporters not enemies , this approach will help you to grow your business in rainy days. Follow the strategy to work together and earn together and learn to support each other that helps to build the system that will be beneficial to everyone in the long run. Try build your list from your trusted followers it will help you to avoid the dependency on the social media platform. it will provide you an opportunity to have direct contact to your client. Always keep support separate from your personal social media account as long term policy to avoid your personal time to be wasted in answering irrelevant queries and doubts. Adopt structured approach , keep dedicated team for support. Don't use tools to respond to your clients it will irritate them and create disconnect between you and the audience.Understand the value of the people and the system, analyze it and than make your plans. keep updating modifying your road map regularly depending on your learning and the results you have.Keep track of your interaction with the client before you get the order and after you complete the order. Depending on the response improve your business , identify issue and resolve them and generate deliverable like FAQs from it. This information is an asset that will help you to make decisions in the future based on this data. Always define price tags in your idea book so that you can use it in the future when you need it. Always focus on one thing instead of frustrating yourself in multiple objectives simultaneously and causing your business failure. Do not force multiple road map to gel together unless it aligns in normal flow, let it go naturally according to demands of the related road maps. To be focused in planning to build audience, finding the social media platform suitable for your business, focusing on one thing at one time, clear focus, identifying your mistakes and planing solution are some of the gems and golden nuggets we have from this session.