• Welcome to Internet Business Trainings (IBT) Forum . Create Your Free Account Now Click Here

10 - Freelancing Roadmap Webinar 2

How You Rate This Webinar ?

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 1 6.7%

Votes: 4 26.7%

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters
1. Problem with student to get success in freelancing is they don't have skills.
To overcome this problem. Patience . develop skills. don't look for clients to earn money immediately.

2. All revenue model or types of business in freelancing that show someone earn 100 or 1000$ will lead to wrong direction.
.because it will kill your passion or goal. Follow your passion and work on it. don't look for shorcuts.

3. You can start work without having skill in freelancing but having skill is plus point.

4. when you are student you have time. utilize it in learning that is the plus point.

5. Best time to take decision is when you arenot under pressure.

6. And when you are earning.

7. Continue ...

Assalamualaikum Dear Sir,
Jazak Allah Khair for your kind efforts for guiding us and motivating us.
Sir I have one question I have 2 children's Class5 and Class3. How to start their journey as a freelancer. Which are initial Freelancing Courses are important for them? Please guide.
Please, sir, guide us such an online authentic and reputable website which can be trained our children modern Courses effectively.

Last edited:
Assalamualaikum Dear Sir,
Jazak Allah Khair for your kind efforts for guiding us and motivating us.
Sir I have one question I have 2 children's Class5 and Class3. How to start their journey as a freelancer. Which are initial Freelancing Courses are important for them? Please guide.
Please, sir, guide us such an online authentic and reputable website which can be trained our children modern Courses effectively.

Walikum Assalam

Great thought of training the children for the future.
First we need to understand who is Freelancer

"A freelancer or freelance worker, is a term commonly used for a person who is self-employed and is not necessarily committed to a particular employer long-term."

So Instead of focusing on Freelancing, focus on helping them find their true passion and help them build a SKILL, as skill is the backbone of the freelancing. So help them enjoy their childhood while learning the art with the fun not by force, designing , researching, etc skills can be helpful but make sure they enjoy what they do and then you being a father help them grow in it.

Help them learn the skill is the key

Its nothing but praiseworthy. The given content is really concise and beneficial.

But Sir one thing I have to ask.

What should that person do who is already at the stage of 25 years and he started his studies lately.
Now at the same time, he have responsibilities to stand his own feet and he has to learn also so he could become a successful freelancer.

And thanks to reveal the free courses at Udemy, I had not aware of that.

Thank you for your precious time.

it opens up mind to see new horizons and convince to focus on the importance of planning and analyzing the options available in detail and find the best connection between them depending on the situation the person finds himself in. One become detail oriented and able to predict and paln before hand.

Back