• Welcome to Internet Business Trainings (IBT) Forum . Create Your Free Account Now Click Here

1- General - Create Your Life and Business Roadmap - Part 1

How You Rate This Webinar ?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I also have a question sir ? what should be my strategy to attend all these webinars .. should i continuously see them during my day ( i have vacations for 15 days ) like 4-5 in a day
Or should I take it slow ? like One or two in a day
which of these will be the way to benefit most out of them ...

hope to get a reply soon
once again Jazak Allah khair for creating this
May God bless you ..

Here are the steps one should follow to get the maximum benefit from it.
1) Watch the webinars continuously, 1 a day and makes notes.
(If someone can watch more then 1, he/she can but what is important is that you take notes and understand it, otherwise it is simply waste of time)

2) When you decide which Roadmap to implement and work on watch them again before starting the implementation.

3) What I have seen and witness through others / old members is that when they watch these Roadmaps again, they learn new thing every time, because every time their approach and mindset is change. So it is not enough to watch them onetime. :)

This actually depicts that what's coming after this is not just some shiny object that is going to decieve our eyes instead It is a lesson that is going to make our roots stronger in order to progress not in the coming month but for the whole life ...
What I have learned so far is
- Neither the desire for money nor for freedom but the motivation and passion to do this can make you go a long way ( as is applicable for all other fields )
- Hardwork is the key
- But nothing beats CONSISTENCY as the most important factor needed not only for online earning but for your whole life
- The thing must be ethical, legal and halal
- A lazy person can never be able to make his mark by dreaming only
- While setting goals one needs to be realistic
- You need to have the GUTS
- You need to analyze how much time and what part of the day can you dedicate to this ( morning is preferrable )
- an external revenue source is a must
- Make a list of your achievements and analyze which of them you enjoy and can be monetized and are they scalable or not ?
- Sir , you are a man with pure intentions ..to be honest I heard your live webinars ( 2 maybe ) last year but didn't have a realistic approach back then so I quit and went on following people showing dollars and what can be done in a few days and all that ( none of which helped but rather frustrated me to depths because that wasn't true ) After that I made myself realize that I need to work hard and dream less then I took a few courses .. gone to a few mentors .I did benefit from them . but the way you explain things is Ma Sha Allah so inspiring and my mind is satisfied that you will take me in the right direction because you aim to help .... Jazak Allah khair for creating this roadmap

Sir g Assalam-o-alaikum aj 29-06-2018 ko me ne pehla webinar dekha lakin mjhy lagta hai k ab bohut der ho gayi hai q k yeh road map 2017 ka hai Sir g agar mein aj se implement karna shuru krta hoon to Kya mere liye isyi se success hasil karna mumkin hai Sir g reply zaror di jiyea ga waiting

Sir g Assalam-o-alaikum aj 29-06-2018 ko me ne pehla webinar dekha lakin mjhy lagta hai k ab bohut der ho gayi hai q k yeh road map 2017 ka hai Sir g agar mein aj se implement karna shuru krta hoon to Kya mere liye isyi se success hasil karna mumkin hai Sir g reply zaror di jiyea ga waiting

Walikum Assalam
Agar aj ko bacha paita ho to, wo ya socha ka duniya to khatam hona wali hai, me to late ho gaya.
2017 me Roadmap program kiya tha but ya content or ya strategies or concept 2027 tak b usable raha ga or implement able hai or sahid us sa b aga.

success app ko jab mila gi jb app kam start karain gai , start implementing and stop thinking, agar app ko Roadmap samajh ata hai or app ya hi karan chata ho to phir do it...

Walikum Assalam
Agar aj ko bacha paita ho to, wo ya socha ka duniya to khatam hona wali hai, me to late ho gaya.
2017 me Roadmap program kiya tha but ya content or ya strategies or concept 2027 tak b usable raha ga or implement able hai or sahid us sa b aga.

success app ko jab mila gi jb app kam start karain gai , start implementing and stop thinking, agar app ko Roadmap samajh ata hai or app ya hi karan chata ho to phir do it...
Sir Bilkul Mjhy samjh aaya hai or Insha Allah Implementation Start Kar di hai baqi sab Allah Par chor diya hai Allah Behtar kary ga

feeling lucky to find Sir, Yousaf Saeed in starting my online career
clear my mind and change thinking about how online business work.
Need roadmap for success.
The main reason for me to join this program is to Do business legally and Ethically.
Ups and down ayain gay. Log demotivate karain gay.
List down all the achievements from min to max.
(is bat say yaad aya main nay 2004 or 2005 main pehli bar HTML per ik site bani thi or phir usko yahoo ki koi service hoti thi usper upload kia tha name yaad nahi but I think yahoo pages name tha ya kuch asa hi)

I am doing my best to implement all the important tips:)
My First Assignment to evaluate my time and interest.
Why do you want to do online business?
I want to do online work to generate income to take paid courses/tools to save time to work more.
I cannot do offline work/teaching due to some restrictions.
How much time you have?
I can work for 4-6 hours a day.
On what time?
Three hours in the daytime, three hours at night.
I have time, no investment.
Do you have any source to generate income offline easily?
No
What is an easy way for you to generate revenue online/offline?
All these questions are making my mind about doing things in a proper way, not in a random direction which in other words is just a waste of time.

Back